Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm Very Nostalgic Right Now - Sunday Creative

Yes, I am. I wouldn't even deny it. Every year during the fall season I am. It's my favorite season. Every year, the month of October makes me nostalgic about the bright colored leaves in my hands, crispness of the air through my nose, the warmth of hot cocoa or apple cider down my throat, the excitement of everybody about the coming Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays that warms up my heart, and the sound of crushed leaves under my feet when I played outside with my boys. E.V.E.R.Y year in October, I find myself browsing through fall photos I took during the times I was in the U.S. I hope next year I get to see it once again. *Sigh*

This week's theme for Maegan's Life Set to Words Sunday Creative is "nostalgia." I took several photos this week but they just didn't hit the spot in my heart. This photo is from my archive, taken in the fall of 2006 in the area near Traverse City, Michigan. This is one of my dearest photos; one that always pull up to show off some of my photography. When I took this photo, I had just gotten my dslr and was still shooting on auto all the time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...