Sunday, December 26, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - December 19th-25th

What a busy and fun week I had! We had two sets of guests. Went on a family trip for a day. Cooked like there was no tomorrow on Christmas eve. Ate and ate and ate! It makes me think that I'm so blessed with so many people in my life, literally all around the globe. Hope everyone had a great Christmas celebration. Our family had a sweet time reading about Jesus' 12 names. He really is our ALL. I don't know what our family would do without Him as the center of our lives.

Now for my Scavenger Hunt items...

1. Family
This photo was taken when our little family went for a drive around town. This is the hubs and the littlest guy. The sun flairs were not added. I was so excited when I saw this picture with the flairs.

2. Motion blur
Taken the same time as the picture above. Motion blur is on the bird's wings.

3. Pretty Package
This is the cover of the "Adorenaments" with Jesus' 12 names inside as ornaments. We read Scripture passages and the description of each name before we opened our Christmas presents. Jesus is our greatest gift because He is our all and He meets our EVERY need!

4. Glow
I never tire looking at the glow of my scented candles.

5. Sparkle
Sparkling ornaments and lights on the tree. I love Christmas!

For more SHS items interpretations, please visit Ashley's blog:

9 comments:

Christine said...

Love glow and sparkle!

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

These are lovely Darlene. I would love to see what your adornaments look like.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful but I especially love your family photo. It's wonderful!

Reading Allowed said...

oh I love your family shot, it is so sweet!

nzkiwigirl said...

Neat pictures! The first picture is soooo cute! The sun flare on it is gorgeous:-)

Susan said...

Great finds. I particularly like the motion blur and the texture on the pretty package, and the sparkle on your ornament.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Ummm, totally can't choose a fav b/c I love all your interpretations this week! Lovely :) (Although that motion shot is quite cool!)

Seizing My Day said...

Perfect Gift shot! Amen! ;)

My Captivating Life said...

I love the snowflake ornament! :) The motion blur is pretty awesome to. I love the adorenaments! I tried to google them but the cheapest I could find was $99 but I can't afford that. I did find some for $25 but they were in NZ. They didn't ship to the states. LOL! :) I'd love to know where you found yours!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...