Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good to Wow - Pumpkin (Edit)

Howdy from a wet South Western Virginia city! I couldn't wait to show you my edit of this shot. So thankful for a mid-70's weather on Monday. I was able to do my little guy's 4-year old portraits which I will also share.

Here again is the sooc.


And now the edit:
If you notice the top part of the sooc shot has an overblown streak which is the street (picture taken on our front yard). I added a grass layer to cover that up. Then processed the photo with Oh So Posh's "Love Couture" and "Little Miss Muffet." That's it!

G2W-pumpkin-web



Here's more of our portrait session. I love this little guy. And he is so photogenic, too. Of course, I'm biased.

JJ4bday-33highres

JJ4bday-storybd3

JJ4bday-storybd4

JJ4bday-30web

JJ4bday-28web

JJ4bday-29web

JJ4bday-storybd1web

JJ4bday-storybd2
Storyboards from The Coffeeshop Blog.


6 comments:

Cedar said...

These are FANTASTIC! I love the colors, the smiles, everything about them!

mommy to many said...

wow! i love how the color pops! this kids is so stinkin cute!
makes mewnt to get out and shoot more today=0)

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your edit - the series of him sitting down eating apples..love that too!

Anonymous said...

Love your edits! Great pictures :)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Love your prop ideas. The edit of the first image is much more vibrant!

Anonymous said...

Those are so ridiculously cute! I especially like the last photo of him sitting with the pumpkins and apples.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...