Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - January 22-28, 2012

It's been a good week. I was very good with eating well and doing my work outs. On Monday, I took my boys on a special dinner treat - gourmet ice cream and popcorn. They loved that. I got showered with hugs and kisses the rest of the week. I have sweet boys.

Here's my SHS items this week:

1. Smile
Reading a book makes me smile. Self-portrait. I am now on my 25th week of this year-long project. Half-way mark! 
SP11|12-Wk25

2. Stand Alone
This was taken with my iPhone. I didn't have my big camera with me. We drive by this house when we go to the gym. The sun and the colors were just perfect, I just had to take a picture. Added a Kim Klassen texture to make it look like a picture on canvas and to mask the pixels a little bit.
APAD11|12-Day146

3. Rusty or Something Old
Chandelier in a restaurant where I shot an event.
DAR_6174textured

4. Artificial
Mouse on my computer. :)
APAD11|12-Day148

5. Repeating Pattern
Paper cup for my cupcake
APAD11|12-Day150-2




And this one's for the Scripture and a Snapshot link. This is a decor in our house.
James4.10web




26 comments:

Amy S said...

Love your photos ! Stoppin by from scripture n snapshot

Wendy said...

Great pictures. I love your stand alone and to think it was shot with an iphone! Very creative to use a cupcake paper for your repeating lines.

Andrea Dawn said...

Love your selfie and the chandelier.

Valeria said...

Beautiful images and very creative. Love your selfie.

Jenn said...

Your stand alone is perfectly composed. Shicked it was with an iphone. Must be a 4S?

Vhen said...

i love that verse! and you have a wonderful photos here!

have great Sunday!

http://thelayugan.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-heart-macro-scripture-and-snapshot.html

hope to see you too!

Sara said...

Your "Smile" is so pretty, and I love your "Stand Alone" love the sun drenched tones!

Ebony said...

What a great self portrait! Half way... congrats!

Bek said...

Beautiful set! Love the stand alone! I just started my self-portrait journey. Way to go being halfway done!

Liz said...

Wonderful images!
Great scripture & a snapshot.

Liz said...

And following you now :)

Tamar SB said...

That stand alone is gorgeous, love te vibrant colors! And wow how cute is that "mouse" on your laptop!!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

love your shots....

and that house... those colors rock!

Brooke said...

You took that with your iPhone?!?! I'm impressed!! Love your set.

Liz said...

These rae great and love the verse and smile shots.

Lori said...

Love the photos, especially the stand alone, it's beautiful!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That first one is really beautiful!

Amber said...

Great selfie. It is a journey I would like to start, but I am just not ready to take on another task yet.

Love the Stand Alone shot!

Ida said...

Great job with all the prompts.
I think you really nailed the Stand Alone prompt.

Linda said...

Great job with your scavenger shots!

Seizing My Day said...

love love the stand alone shot! ;)

Unknown said...

Fabulous images. Your self-portrait is fantastic - I stuggle with those myself but I'm trying to embrace them. Beautiful :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Seriously?! I am loving that selfie...and your second shot too. Beautiful job!

rarejule said...

love the self-portrait and stand alone shots this week!

BF said...

What a great set! Love the first one, so pretty!

jessica said...

Wow! That picture taken on your phone is amazing! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...