Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Photo A Day - Day 6

August 31

I saw these bright colored bins in several different colors at a hardware store today. The sales clerks there stared at me when I took the pics. Teehee!

Funny how when you train yourself to look for certain things, you will mostly likely find them. Just a few days ago, I was reading the section called "Colors" from an old 1980's photography book. I love reading books that most people would just throw in the trash because they're so old. The technology mentioned there is obsolete but the principles and guidelines for artistry remain the same.

2 comments:

Christy said...

awesome find! I always get nervous when people stare at me for taking pictures, lol.

I'm following from the 365 Days challenge ... starting mine tomorrow!

http://she-clicks.blogspot.com/

Darlene said...

Thanks! I used to get nervous too, especially where I live most people do not own a camera, much less big-looking camera with zoom lenses. LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...