Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Photo A Day - Day 7 & 8

Day 7: September 1 - motorbike motion
Last week, I was reading up on "motion" as another creative effect on photos to depict movement. I decided to try it today since I usually discard photos with subjects that are blurry (with everything else in focus). For this one, I sat by my bedroom window and shot directly across the street and waited for motorbikes to pass by. I took several shots until I got one with the subject right in the middle of the frame.

DAY 8: September 2
I like how the rim of this glass of water kind of "floats" in red. Camera was all on auto with hot-shoe flash bounced on the ceiling (at Coldstone Creamery).

2 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

Great motion image, Darlene! I haven't played with motion for a while but I think it's fun:) You did great.

Carol Blackburn said...

Wonderful job with this. Nice to meet you, I too recently joined the 365. I need to work with this feature too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...