Monday, November 8, 2010

Boys, Kites, and a Poodle

Weather has been so nice lately. Cool and windy. It stared during the last week of October. That was strange because we normally don't get this cool (mid-60's to mid-70's) this early. Normally it's in December and January. But, I sure do love it! The boys have been asking their Daddy to fly kites almost every afternoon after school time. So... off they go. And I get to enjoy a quiet house for a little while. Yesterday, I tagged along.
I'm submitting this kite photo for the "ASPIRATION" theme over at the Sunday Creative that Justine Gordon is hosting.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not be faint.
[Isaiah 40:30-31]


Little guy had a fried chicken for a snack.

MooMoo, the poodle, follows him around.

"Do you want some, Moo?" He asks.

After taking just a few bites, he gives it to the dog. Little kid, big heart. That's my boy!
And then my middle boy and I ran a kilometer with this doggie. The end.

2 comments:

Justine said...

what a wonderful story you told here and I love the pictures of your boy and his dog, so gorgeous and so well captured. I love the kite flying and, perfect aspirations.

Cherry said...

What a lovely day you all had. Perefct shot for prompt - flying high indeed. Cherry XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...