Thursday, November 11, 2010

For My Coffee Mates

I have three coffee mates. Virtual coffee mates, that is. Oh, we used to sit face to face and hang out but we now live in four different places. But it still doesn't keep us from "drinking coffee together," even if it was just in our thoughts. So, the sweet photo below was taken yesterday, just for the four of us - Lisa, Pearl, Michelle, and myself. Someday, we'll all be together again. I'm confident in my Lord.

Yes, that is real freshly brewed coffee in the mugs still steaming hot when I took the picture. Mmmmm! That was good coffee! I really kind of like the shadow. It created a bow-looking like figure that compliments the bright pink cloth and purple orchid. ;-)



Click HERE to see who wants to join this little group of coffee mates. A three-year-old kiddo!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...