Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good to Wow - GREEN

I failed. I had every intention to link up to Jill's SOOC post for "green." When I tried to the other day, I couldn't find the link up button at the bottom of her post and none of the other buttons was showing up. Could be my internet. I have been working ALL day on the computer on a pressing job and so here I am at 1:30AM, my time trying to post my "green" edits.

Here we go! Can't decide which photo to use so here they are:

Photo 1
Good To Wow - Green1 sooc

Good to Wow - Green1 edit

Photo 2
Good To Wow - Green2 sooc

Good to Wow - Green 2 edit

Photo 3
This is a young, green, tiny Asian pumpkin at our neighbor's garden. 
Good To Wow - Green3 sooc

Good to Wow - Green3 edit

For more "greens" and editing tutorial, visit Ashley's blog by clicking on the picture below:

Next week's prompt: UP

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Very nice job Darlene - I especially like your first edit.

Cedar said...

You really added some light and and airy feel to these photos--particularly the first! Nice!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I like how bright they are, especially the first photo edit. :)

Meg said...

Gosh, I think number one is just beautiful!! Great edits! :)

Julie said...

The first and last are my favorites. Boy, that first photo really IS a "good to WOW". Love it!

jillconyers said...

Such beautiful shades of green. The first shot is my favorite.

Unknown said...

beautiful job on the 1st photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...