Friday, June 10, 2011

Good to Wow - Bubbles (Edit)

A little late with my posting for Good to Wow/Shoot and Edit. Just got home from a four-day vacation at the beach. Didn't have bubbles to have my kiddos blow but found bubbles by the jacuzzi section of our hotel pool.

Here's the sooc shot:


I decided to do something fun with this. Went to picnik.com to convert my photo to HDR after adjusting the lighting and contrast just a little bit. Then went back to PSE9 to add a black and white layer in linear burn, a colored layer in linear burn, and cranked up the darks on levels to add more contrast. There you go! I think it turned out to be an abstract photo. :)


Here's me at the beach yesterday.
Jomtien Beach, Pattaya City, Thailand

Linking up with Ashley for this post.

4 comments:

mommy to many said...

wow love your edits! don't forget next week's theme has been switched to swings/slides.... father's Day prompt will be after Father's day.

Cedar said...

Terrific edit! I love the blue! That beach shot is beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your edit looks so so cool!

Michelle R said...

Great edit! Love how defined the bubbles are - and the depth of the blue is gorgeous!!

:)

Oh, that beach looks wonderful, too! :) Send me some warm ocean/sand thoughts, ok??? hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...