Sunday, October 2, 2011

Travel, Travel, Travel and Wedding Preview

Been on the road a lot. Living out of a suitcase. I hate not being in the comfort of my own home but yet I love seeing new places and hanging out with friends along the way. Weird, huh? I contradict myself. Hahaha! One positive thing about being in the car for hours on with my husband driving is I'm able to do some photo processing on the computer.

I enjoy shooting with my new D7000 but I still miss my 70-300mm lens from my D50, so I took some shots with the old and faithful a couple days ago. Love the sharpness and the vividness of the colors.

Here are my shots for Weeks 6-8 for my self-portrait project. Click HERE to see my shots for Weeks 1-5. Don't forget to scroll all the way down for three wedding shots.

Week 6
Desperate attempt in getting this project fulfilled for this week.SP11|12 - Week 6


Week 7
SP11|12 Week 7


Week 8
My favorite season is here! Yes, I'm an Indy Colts fan. This picture was taken just 5 minutes from the Colts training stadium.SP11|12 - Week 8

Last month I had the privilege to co-shoot the wedding with one of my favorite newborn and family photographers, Beth Simmons. The mother of the bride is also a photog friend. I've known the bride since she was 11 years old so it was very special for me to be part of the wedding. Here are three teaser shots until I'm able to work on the other ones.

John+Faith John+Faith John+Faith


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...