Monday, November 7, 2011

More of the "S" Family

My friend Aisling was so trusting to ask me to photograph her family for their Christmas cards this year. I feel so honored and I was so nervous. Still nervous. I hope you all like the shots. This family has very beautiful eyes. They reflect so much love and warmth. Thank you for being our friends.

Here is the link to their PREVIEW with a couple other shots not included on this post.

Solarek-storyboard1-web

solarek-storyboard3-web

solarek-storyboard2-web

Solarek-28edit-web


Solarek-16edit1-web

Solarek-14edit1-web

Solarek-32edit3-web

Solarek-35edit5-web

Solarek-9edit2-web

Solarek-11edit2-web

solarek-storyboard4-web

Solarek-27edit1-web

Solarek-20edit3-web




2 comments:

James and Aisling Solarek said...

ummmmmmmmmm - i LOVE these pics!!! :0) thank you so very much!

Building Walls said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!! I love every single one. (People and pictures :) So beautiful, you captured them so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...