I decided to leave this shot as is except for a "soft light" layer at 50% to make the blue pop just a tad bit. That's it! It was a really, really beautiful day! I was sitting in my garden when I took this shot. How blessed am I!
As mentioned in my previous post, I used Kim Klassen's textures on this one. After I took this shot, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. And that's a rare occurrence. This is also my submission for Kim's Texture challenge this week - all about gardening. These are flowers from my own garden.
Here are my layers for editing beginning from the bottom:
1. copy original photo layer as "screen" at 60% opacity
2. copy original photo layer as "soft light" at % opacity
3. Kim's Warm Sun texture "soft light" at 100% opacity. Used soft brush at 60% opacity on the flowers.
4. copy the Warm Sun texture "soft light" at 30% opacity.
5. Kim's Sweet Tart texture "soft light" at 100% opacity
6. Solid color - aqua green (71a197) "soft light" at 73% opacity
7. Solid color - navy blue (11314c) "overlay" at 20% opacity
8. copy original photo layer as "soft light" at 80% opacity and vignette with a dark green color.
Have a great day, friends!